Skip to content
Continuing Education Evaluator Agreement
As an applicant to be authorized by PIE to evaluate courses and activities for compliance with NYS mandatory continuing education requirements, I agree that I shall:
1. Provide accurate and truthful information to PIE in all transactions to the best of my knowledge.
2. Adhere to NYSED regulations and PIE procedures and policies regarding NYS mandatory continuing education.
3. Conduct evaluations in an ethical manner that respects the rights and worth of the individuals we serve.
4. Only evaluate applications that have been assigned to me by PIE.*
5. Assure that continuing education activities under my supervision shall comply with PIE procedures and policies.
6. Return approved applications, forms and materials used in the evaluation of programs, sponsors and activities to PIE within fourteen (14) days of assignment.
7. Return disapproved applications; forms and materials used in the evaluation of programs, sponsors and activities to within fourteen (14) days of assignment to allow a timely second evaluation.
8. Accept periodic audits and evaluation of my PIE continuing education evaluation activities.
9. Abide by revisions to procedures and policies, once notified.
I hereby agree with these terms and conditions.
* PIE is required to document and maintain records of all continuing education activities and evaluations carried out under it’s auspices in order to comply with NYSED rules. This can be best assured if all evaluator activities are conducted on assignment from PIE. Requests for assignments will be honored as appropriate.
New Online Forms
Proudly powered by WordPress.
Practicing Institute of Engineering, Inc.
6 Airline Drive, Suite 114, Albany, NY 12205
tel. (518) 283-7493 | fax. (518) 283-7495